Thursday, October 1, 2009

Reflect

It's kind of stupid how I have about 4 unfinished homework assignments that I didn't even begin yet. It's 7:59 pm. No wonder I'm always tired and stressed.

Tomorrow is Friday, which will be 22 days before my birthday. It's a scary reality check, growing a year older. There are a lot of moments I wish I could take back. Why do I always leave bad first impressions? It is totally unfair.

A lot has changed for me this year, despite the fact that school has only just begun. I guess it's all part of maturing. I really hate that word sometimes. People always tell me I'm mature. Does maturity mean that you have to be serious? Smart? I don't know. I'm a total contradiction, because people call me mature and naive. How does that make sense? Oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment