Sunday, January 17, 2010

Caught between two worlds

I am so grateful, grateful for everything. Exams are next week, I am super stressed...but no big deal. There is so much that I want to say and do....so much holding me back. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I am on a border between two worlds and I have one foot on each side. Will I ever choose one? I'm not so sure. At times, I wish I could let out everything I am feeling and thinking. However, I can't do that. It's always good to keep people guessing. If I reveal all, it won't be a mystery anymore. People always ask questions expecting an answer. When people ask me something, I give them an answer, but it's almost never what they are looking for. You see, I don't like to feed ignorance. People need to learn to think and accept things the way they are instead of searching for reasons to justify everything. Nothing is going to make sense 100% of the time, so it's best to just let it be and go on with your life. You can't sort me; I don't fit into any of your categories, I promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment