Friday, August 28, 2009

School Again

I'm scared out of my mind. School is back, and this year is going to be way harder than last. I really have no idea how I am going to manage. I miss being in almost every class with my friend Jill...now we're in only 3. Some of my classes are filled with people I barely know.
Shyness tends to stick to you like a parasite or something. It's so annoying that I can't comfortably approach people and say hello. There are so many nice and interesting people in my class, but I barely know more than a few by name.
Maybe I will grow out of my shy stage. How am I supposed to follow my "dreams" if I am to shy to introduce myself? So pathetic! It never used to be this bad.

I'll probably stay quiet forever hoping you will notice me, but It will never happen. Things do not happen on their own, an action causes a reaction. I'm frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment